- SLIPPERS. If she doesn’t love these, something is wrong. These are a necessity!
- My all-time favorite curling iron. It has an XL barrel which I love, and you can use it as an iron or wand by holding open the clamp. I’ve tried different sizes but I always go back to this one! It’s not too skinny so you don’t get tight curls, but also not too wide where the curls don’t hold.
- I have a neon sign in my apartment and get so many questions about it. The one I linked is sold out so here’s another cute option. It’s perfect above your make-up vanity or desk.
- The coveted Quay x Desi Perkins ‘High Key’ fade aviators. Quay Australia makes the best sunnies and they’ve become popular so fast, this style always sells out.
- Gucci makes THE BEST perfumes and I think everyone needs this one. It smells amazing and I never get tired of it.
- This vegan Morphe make-up brush set or this rose gold set which I have and love! I can never have enough brushes.
- The ‘bronzed babe’ Morphe eyeshadow palette to go along with those new brushes. I’m obsessed with Morphe products and this is a perfect neutral palette.
- A new flat iron, I used a T3 for years and switched to this Paul Mitchell one. It’s cheaper and better. Plus its the perfect width to straighten or create waves.
- Every girl needs this polaroid camera, I have it in white and it’s just fun to play with, plus I love how small the polaroids are. You can find all of the polaroid accessories and frames here.
- Scented diffusers from Nest Fragrances to put anywhere in your home. My favorite is this Ocean Mist & Sea Salt Reed Diffuser. It’s a really versatile fresh clean scent for your kitchen, bathroom, etc.
- Gucci is always good. This light pink ‘GG’ logo wallet is a perfect surprise for Valentine’s Day, and it’s perfect to hold all of your cards. The color is gorgeous and the Marmont logo adds a vintage twist.
- Lipgloss. This Fenty Gloss Bomb by Rihanna is a universal color, it looks good on everyone. Another favorite is this Charlotte Tilbury ‘Lip Lustre’ gloss.
- For someone who travels often, I love my Calpak Luggage set. It’s not super expensive but still holds up really well and looks cute. I travel all the time and this set has lasted a lot longer than I thought it would. Plus I can always spot my luggage when it comes out.
- For a classic piece of jewelry, this David Yurman Cable Classics bracelet goes with everything and will never go out of style.
I’m linking all of these products below (plus a few alternatives), click the picture or the links above to shop!